Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just you know.. My average Wednesday

I was thinking about my day.. And I'm not sure if most people have as much food highlights in one day. Almond cappucino's from High Wire in the morning. Smoked trout on Montreal style poppy seed bagels for breakfast. 

Thai food with the colleagues. Then going to a food expo in Pt. Richmond at the old Ford assembly plant where I tried  on tap kombocha and scored a blue bottle x clover boxed New Orleans coffee. 

 My work's booth served hummus made from our products, inspired me to try making some at home tonight. So.. I.. Went to the market during my break, and got stuff to make hummus, and I found white peaches!! Yay! Summer is here! 

And then I had to get a Starbucks because... Well.. Oprah and Starbucks teamed up. Which is so strange. But it made the news so this publicity stunt is working! Also: please Starbucks stop with the GMOs. 

Dinner was my "instant" ramen. I don't like to use instant ramen. I feel gross, low in energy, bloated, and it doesn't even satisfy my craving. So.. Fresh ramen noodles, chicken broth, kale, green onions, and cilantro. Egg. I'll always change this up. Sometimes it will have bonito flakes or miso. It's just as fast to out this together as regular instant ramen. 

Here is my hummus! Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment