Monday, April 13, 2015

Smoothies

So my $25 Hamilton Beach blender from Amazon ended up being so worth it. I really do eat 3 bananas a day. Not crazy 50 bananas and only bananas diet, but just that I feel better knowing I'm eating something wholesome for breakfast and that I am not starving when I arrive to work. I've been making a smoothie every morning.

Whats my usual recipe? 2-3 bananas, OJ or Grapefruit juice. I prefer Grapefruit juice, because I like the bitter flavor. I add berries, be it blueberries or strawberrys. I few ice cubes. Sometimes I will do half an avocado, some granny smiths, and maybe a lil spinach. I've also added mangoes. Yeah! It's a big breakfast! The best part is I don;t have to chew it, it just does straight down the hatch. I usually pack in old giant tubs of yogurt containers and I have a straw to go with it. I look crazy pretty much. It sounds like a lot of food in the morning, but think about it. You really think one banana is gonna hold you off until your lunch time? Also I feel energized and my brain loves that sugar it can run on in the morning. Also, it's really fast and easy to put together. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment