Saturday, August 2, 2014

San Deezy

Brought my nephew down to San Diego  for his orientation and placement exam tests and of course we had to have a little fun. I even got to pick up my doggie for the weekend. First stop was Huntington Beach where we picked up some poke.

Then was Bull frog tacos in Encinitas which was a on state park. I need to plan a camping trip there one day. They had duck, goat meat as an option too besides usual beef and fish. My sister got one thier shrimp, bacon, and hash brown tacos too! Beautiful view and the water was acutually nice.
Finally down in San Diego about 15 hrs later, we had dinner with friends at Maru for Korean bar food.
Monday night we headed to Soda and swine. Which was this cool indoor/outdoor shack thing going on. Theme wAs meatballs and you order is with the sauce, cheese, and way you want to eat it. Of course they had a  good selection of soda including on tap root beer. I opted for a champagne slushie!

Tuesday night we celebrated taco Tuesday at Playa taco! And then Wednesday we waited for my nephew to finish up his orientation and off we went back to home and the reality of work life.

No comments:

Post a Comment