Saturday, August 9, 2014

Vegas

What's a photo w/o a creeper photo bomber? 
A couple months ago I made it to Vegas. Vegas is meant to be indulgent and that is what we did. Trip included good food, clubbing for both nights, and pool parties. I requested prime rib the first night. So we ended up at lawry's, which was my first time doing. Classic service included our table for our booth being pulled out so we could easily get to our seat, table side salad dressing, and table side carving. I could not complain. My steak pretty much looks alive here.
Highlight of my trip was def the pool party. Kinda felt like I was on a mission. What kind of mission? Uh.. The.. Ladies don't buy thier own drinks kind of mission. I had some guys tell me they were from Santa Monica, my usual suspecting self snapped back,  "no! you guys can't afford San Monica!" Which is very asshole of me to say when the dude was buying everyone drinks. Heh. They were nice. He thought it was funny. 


We went out both nights. While people often wear tiny dresses, on the second night I ended up with something with sleeves and I had a revelation that went something like, "yup being almost naked on a dance floor makes a lot more sense since it gets so hot." Take note dudes, we are wearing tiny dresses bc it is hot, not so you can look up our dresses. We also look too sober here and we were. We got see tiesto, whom I've been listening to for over 10 years now, and I really should have let that thought sink in more. And I think it did, and it def brought back memories for those days. (What's those days? Maybe the days i first discovered edm.) we look way to sober here and we were. We did most of our drinking during the day at the beach club, so we took it easy here. Plus we were right by the dj booth and did not want to move. Thanks to my shortness though, I still could not see tiesto. Hah.
Recovery the next day was spent at the Bachannal buffet. We beat the crowd and did not have to wait in line. Plus it felt like my first time there, since my first time there, I was a vegetarian, and nothing was vegetarian there. So this time I was able to eat everything. A lot of things were good and everything look cute. My cheesy polenta. My mushroom soup. The fries. Here's a pic of my desserts. All Asian themed. Red bean ice cream. Pandan tiramisu. Mango pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment