Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014. Hello 2015.


2014 you have been good to me. It wasn't all ups for sure, some heartaches, some moments when life felt like at a stall. But nevertheless thank you for the great year. Just last year I was still going to school, and working at my first real job at my dream place. I *finally* graduated. Relationships changed. I moved 3 times in the last 18 months- up to the Bay Area and even got my first own place in Oakland and then I am now settled again in downtown Oakland. Met new friends. Strengthened old friendships. While 2013 had a lot of momentum, 2014 felt more right. I finally had an opportunity to work a "normal" schedule. And then finally getting a a great opportunity to work where I can see myself growing. 2015 will be good. 
Happy New Ya'll! 
(I obviously picked that up somewhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment