Monday, July 27, 2015

July shenanigans


My lime crime lips and a freshly dipped watermelon Popsicle. 

I wanted to get balloons like this for my bday but forgot. Hah.

We went clubbing! 

The best and the most $$$ chamorro meal you will ever have. 

Strawberry pigigy!


Ferry building oysters!


Vegan Kare kare at Pampalasa, a new filipino restaurant in the SoMa area where Bayani is the chef at. 

Last drinks with Bebot and Tony. Best part when the old folks don't get it. "Why are people here? Why is the table like this? Look at the floor. It's unfinished. There's nothing going on." The bar had a penis statue which my auntie found amusing. 


We celebrated national tequila day. 


I was even envious of a ex-dudes body. AsiaSF. 

Iranian food at Lavash..


I even went to a toga party 

Had spam at Santa Cruz



1 comment:

  1. lol i like how you spell apigigi....makes me think of oink oink.

    ReplyDelete