Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday and currently in my 30s now

Turned 30 with a bang this year. I had an all weekend celebration and still some events planned for next weekend.

I tell people that my social life here, began shortly after the first birthday I had here. I had a slightly quiet birthday last year and we are all certainly allowed to have those in our lives, I spent it mostly  with family and reflecting, a couple weeks later, is when I planned my first social outing, and of course it was soo much food, and I took baby steps planning it, but it was fun in the end. Summer continued and so did the city outings, and me enjoying my new schedule, with my evenings free. 2015 brought on its new challenges, a new job that demanded more hours again, and me adjusting to that. I used to live for the weekends. I had a crazy social calendar, with most days of the week filled out, and I would send to friends, so they can plan theirs too. The last "free" weekend went out with a bang, I was able to spend it out of town with a friend up in the mountains, and before that a bachlorette weekend in Vegas. My work has a peak season, and when we started preparing for that, all hands were on deck, and even that very first weekend that I worked on the weekends, I had to cancel a weekend trip to Healdsburg with Itinerary planned. That trips remains to be unscheduled where I will have food, wine, and ice cream awaiting for me to try.

It's Sunday and along with Sunday comes the Sunday Blues. Usually thoughts like, "Why'd I'd eat so much?" or "Why'd I drink so much?" comes to mind. Tiredness and restlessness go hand in hand. Promises made to self. Schedule this appointment and that appointment.  Talk to the boss about this and that. Anxieties about work and relationships are pondered.

Anyway.. cheers to this week. I will try to post pics of my celebrating soon! It was a good birthday! I promise ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment