Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yogurt fruit and homemade granola

Granola is probably one of those things I will probably never buy after making it homemade. For one, it's so easy, cheap, and fast to make. Secondly, I like being in control of the ingredients in it. I don't like the added flour or sweetener in most store bought granola. I always have mine with fruit and yogurt.
Granola 
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
1 cup Rolled oats
I tbsp Coconut sugar 
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon 
1 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract

Mix together in bowl. Place in oven for 6 minutes. Mix around. Put in iven for another 6 minutes. Viola. Easy crunchy wholesome granola. I don't add almonds or seeds yet as I rather add that in fresh and to my liking. 

For the yogurt part I like using Brown Cow Cream on Top Plain yogurt and then I top with fresh fruit and then fresh mint or basil. 

Here are photos of yogurt bowls I have made lately. Notice that it always looks different with different fruits. Sometimes I make it at work too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment