Sunday, June 8, 2014

This weekend: kylan will be an adult soon


This weekend has been quite eventful. I'm supposed to be preparing for something but I'm procrastinating by blogging. But my nephew just graduated from high school. He grew up w me. He was in my sister's belly when I was only 10. By 11 he popped out. And then my sister went off to college and it was just us 2 kids at home. Sometimes it tormented me when his toys littered his room. But having him around was the best thing ever. I'm the youngest, so he is the closet thing I've had to a little brother. He's taught me a lot and I'm sure he'll be teaching me more. I'm so scared. He chose the same city I went to San Diego. And is going to a school that was in my last 2 choices when it came to decision time. In the end, I chose another school, but used to wonder what it would be like if I had gone to the other school. But no doubt, he'll be in a good school, with good people, and still in California. And near some of my best friends. I'll have an excuse to visit. Cheers to boba, pizza, donuts, and a Katrina rozelle chocolate hazelnut cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment