Sunday, June 8, 2014

You should try: Ramen shop


Have you had ramen made with wholesome seasonal ingredients. Made by chefs who came from chez panisse? If not, you must head to Ramen Shop. The menu changes every night. There will probably always be a broth with pork of course and then a vegetarian option as well. Often times the pork will have seafood in it too. Other times there is miso, or a ground pork ramen. Great cocktail menu, including the best mulled wine I've had around the holidays. They also have a great appetizer menu. So I'm terms of ramen, Ramen shop has spoiled me. Going to an regular ramen shop, I'm scared of MSG laden soup or questionable kitchen prep. Also I love thier polka dot bowls. Open for dinner only. ZThey only take reservations for large parties. Sometimes the wait can be 2 hrs. Most of the time I've gotten lucky and get seated way before their estimated time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment