Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coffee . .I'm addicted

I'm in denial sometimes that I am addicted to coffee but I am. Plus I've become really particular about the type of coffee I have. I look for a particular taste in my coffee. I like it when my coffee almost taste like liquor. Coffee has its own natural liquor in it and I like it when I could taste it. I hope I am not making that up. If anyone knows better. Please tell me. For some reason I like my coffee cold, and I think it may be because I find it is less likely the quality will get messed up by some barista. I also pay attention to if the coffee makes me anxious. If your coffee makes me anxious or jittery. I am not having it again. That is not a good sign of quality. In LA, my coffee was Intelligentsia from Chicago. I always got the Iced Latte made with their signature Black Cat Espresso. Here in the Bay Area, I like Blue Bottle. My favorite beverage there is their Oji style Iced Coffee, which is made in this crazy looking vacuum and is made drip by drip and I only get about 3 oz per serving because it is that precious. It has flavor notes of whiskey oak barrels. Their corporate office is nearby and they found an old car sales floor and turn it into THE most beautiful coffee shop I have seen. I love hanging out in there and I am glad it is less than a mile away from me and that I could sit in there a few times a week. I never get tired of always changing floral arragnements (and not always flowers, sometimes branches or leaves).




No comments:

Post a Comment