Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pantry staple: Chicken wings

Chicken wings are good to have in your freezer. They are cheap and easy to out together.  A little salt and pepper can already make decent wings. I made 3 batches of wings that set me buck 3 bucks or something. The first batch just had garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Rubbed on right before frying. The other batch I had marinated in habenero pepper, tamarind, soy, vinegar, lemon, and a little cinnamon (Caribbean inspired) <---that was my favorite batch. The 3rd batch was marinating in greek yogurt, saffron, and citrus. Notice that I am just reusing things in my pantry. Not a mistake. Here are a pic of my garlic chicken wings. I simply fried them in coconut oil of course. Working for a company that sells fat sorta makes you not scared of fat. Carbs and sugar..now that's what spikes your insulin and helps you store fat. I'm not a doctor though,. So...don't take my word on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment